July 10, 2011

Vacation@HOME


If you were wondering where I was hanging out or what I was drawing in the meanwhile? Here is the answer. My Peruvian parents-in-law arrived to Belgium last week and I was very busy showing them this little piece of Europe. Every day is a new adventure and also for me it's a kind of experience seeiing my country through their eyes. We are heaving a briljant time together but I can't get myself to my drawingtable these days. After this first week Belgium, time to discover more of Europe! VAMOS!

2 comments:

rossichka said...

It's nice you are feeling so enthusiastic about discovering the beauties of Belgium! Have a lovely new week with your relatives and thank you for taking us with you on the journey!:)

Jess said...

It's looks as though you're having wonderful time, great pictures! When I go to other countries in Europe I come back home and see my own country through different eyes. I expect you'll return, raring to get going with your drawng again!xx