May 5, 2010

Vino y vida / Wine and life

Last weekend we really enjoyed this bottle of wine! And for me most important on a bottle of wine is the label that it wears. I really don't know too much of 'good' wines but 'good' labels, yes, that's my part of interest! This one is a handmade paper with just that printed flower covered by a shiny layer...and a little embossing, but that disappeared while peeling off the bottle with a lot of hot water. May'be I can make a set and heading for another bottle. They sell also the white 'Vida orgánica' :) (Chardonnay)
That's good for another weekend!

8 comments:

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

Moooooiiii!
En goed idee om wijnetiketten te illustreren!
x

Laura Monedero said...

Me encanta el dibujo Kathy!! Casi parece que voy a tocar esa flor con los dedos!!

Snezana said...

This is a beautiful idea,Kathy,and I like girls face,she is so sweet.

roberto M. said...

Felicitaciones Kathy, trataré de ver si consigo una botella, veo que es un vino argentino (tal vez para exportar) pero si consigo una botella, brindo por tu éxito y después guardo la botella en un estante de mi lugar de trabajo para ver la etiqueta asiduamente.
un beso

roberto M. said...

Siempre buena música aquí, eh

Kathy De Wit said...

Dankjewel! Sylvie!
Thanks Snezana!
y gracias Laura y Roberto!

La musica es de un nuevo grupo belga. No soy nationalista nada, pero 'Isbells' la verdad es buenazooooooooo! Disfrutalo!
Musica es lo mas importante en la vida creo. Una vida sin musica...es como...yo sin gato :)))
besos!

Jess said...

I love what you've done with the label! I think a good label makes the wine taste oH so much better! xx

Jess said...

I love what you've done with the label! I think a good label makes the wine taste oH so much better! xx