May 17, 2011

Feeling Stitchy

My best friend gave me a super-present the day my exhibition opened!
A stitch-frame!
Since months I was following different blogs and sites about embroidery and things like that. It always attracted me and now with my own frame I started finally doiing something...just a doodle of my Sakura-design to search my way into it. It goes well, it is relaxing me and also attracts Dalí in some way :). One day he will start creating too I guess. That boy is following me wherever I go! Now, we are feeling very stitchy and happy!

Take a look on this very inspiring website : Feeling Stitchy
And the work of Jillian Tamaki is ...incredible!

4 comments:

roberto M. said...

Hola Katy!!!
Si te gustan estas cosas date una vuelta por el blog de mi esposa que tiene algo así. (más que nada patchwork)
http://hilitosdecolores.blogspot.com/
chauuuu, un beso

aafke7 said...

It's all coming back into the crafty flow! Do you have a silver finger thimble? I love to see it grow into your own style.

Darsi said...

This is an excellent present! Lucky you. Two years ago I try to stich for a while.

Mirna Photography said...

Sakura op print, sakura op het kussen, sakura in de expo, sakuraborduursel... sakura verspreid zich in het rond, weldra het Sakura-popje?? Een ware Sakura-gekte!