October 6, 2011

Calendar 2012


 Already october! Next month my birthday and the beginning of the darkest days. So, I thought to survive the coming winter and to begin a splendid 2012 we will need a heartwarming calendar! I'm working on it so I can launch him around the end of this month. You can pre-order one by sending me a mail on kathydewit@gmail.com, keep you posted!!! :) Exciting no?
******
De maanden vliegen! Oktober alweer en volgende maand mijn verjaardag en meteen het begin van de donkerste tijd van het jaar. Om die hele duisternis te kunnen overleven en een fantastisch 2012 te kunnen verwelkomen dacht ik dat een hartverwarmende kalender het ideale geschenk moet zijn!
Ik ben druk bezig en normaalgezien moet hij er helemaal zijn tegen eind deze maand. Je kan jou exemplaar al reserveren door me een mailtje te sturen op kathydewit@gmail.com, ik hou jullie op de hoogte!
Spaaaaannend!

6 comments:

Mirna Photography said...

O, zo mooi! Hier zijn ze er helemaal weg van, staan al te popelen voor die kalender!!!

rossichka said...

I'm sure the calendar will be splendid!!!

bra said...

Hi Kathy, Irene from ImaginativeBloom here!
Just clicked through the link you shared in the IB page!

Wanted to say that your illustrations a re really great! Love them!

I'm sure this calendar will turn out really beautiful.

If you like you can share your works also in the IB Flickr group (find all the links in the site). I'm sure I'll choose some of them for the weekly picks :)

Cheers from Italy!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

Hannah said...

Found your blog through the Imaginitive Bloom status. Love this idea, your illustrations are so cozy and lovely.


:)
Hannah
Yellowstone Art Boutique Owner

Jess said...

The calender looks lovely!
Jess xx