October 18, 2011

Thankful for every day

 The rural view when I arrive in Antwerp Central station some days a week. Last saturday the morning sun was coming in and made me feel like in some kind of urban heaven. Impressive no?
Another kind of heaven on sundayafternoon. My beloved forest. Have to go back to take some pictures of incredible mushrooms. They're getting old...the end of there lives is close, hope the sun will come back these days.
And of course, my biggest inspiration and helping hand. Cannot leave it to show you how beautiful he is! When I was stamping yesterday he was thinking about the final lay-out of my book... :)

3 comments:

Mirna Photography said...

Mooie sfeerfoto's, mooie kleuren zoals altijd!

Jess said...

Your cat is very beautiful, I'd like to touch that soft fur! I love trees too but my weekend was spent by the sea. It was really hot - very strange weather for October!
Jess xx

roberto M. said...

Hola Kathy, muy lindas tus fotogtrafías.
Bellisimo el edificio de la estación. de alguna manera me recuerda a nustra casa de gobierno en Buenos aires, los balcones con columnas son muy parecidos.
El bosque parece de abedules, no?
El hongo es similar,creo, a unos que salen aquí, parecen de cuento, son muy colorados con pintas blancas, supongo que muy venenosos también:)
y Dalí no se parece a nadie, ja ja, él es él.
Byeeeee♫