November 27, 2011

El gato Frank


 Last week I joined a workshop 'making your own puppet' in the workplace of Theater Froefroe in Antwerp. First I thought to make a girl like those ones I'm used to draw but suddenly she turned out into a cat and she became more HE :) With a block of foam, scissors, cutters and strong glue we started creating our 'thing'. Yesterday I took my creation to the kids of my saturday-class and they gave him the name Frank. Why Frank is a very good question! Zappa? Stella? Ghery? Anyway...don't try to guess. There are kids for! :) I will try from now to use our 'Frank' to tell them about painters, artists and creators from all over. :) When Frank is talking they are so quiet ;)))

1 comment:

roberto M. said...

Buenísimo, te felicito!!!!
Bien, si la chica fue cada vez más "el" y se convirtió en gato, es porque cuando tú comienzas a desarrollar algo creativo, apartir de un punto, tú, liberas esa capacidad de ir convirtiendo tus ideas en materia y crees que sabes dónde comienzas y dónde terminas pero no, solamente tú lo crees, tu subconciente te lleva hacia lugares insospechados, y en definitiva eso es lo divertido de el arte y de la creatividad, no?
Me encantó la idea de que tú hables a traves de Frank, muy buena idea!!!
me gustaría que fuera por Zappa:)
Bye!!! besos