September 17, 2013

Lucky I am

Dear friends,after arriving in the end of august back to my homeland Belgium I finally want to share some thoughts about the summer that passed, that moved me even more then other years. It was only one year ago that we went to Peru, but this time it hitted me again in such an enjoyable way! There is still so much to do, to see, to discover, to learn, to taste! There is no doubt that it is my future homeland :) Saying goodbye is always the hardest part but dreaming again and again, making new plans to return, to live there, thinking of our future and meanwhile living this life in his biggest way, although in this tiny country overhere! We can make it! I brought my bag of inspiration with me and I'm ready to jump into autumn, dark days, cold winds and drawing our future!
Welcome again!
How was your summer? 
x
You want to see ALL my instagrams from this journey?
Use the hashtag #onekathstagramaday or just find out HERE !


1 comment:

roberto M. said...

Hola Kathy! cuánto tiempo ha pasado!!!
ok, y cuando tú vivas en Perú seguramente nosotros podríamos ir a visitarte, porque "Tenemos que ir a conocer Machu Pichu" realmente, es un viaje que queremos hacer.
Veo que te compraste "todo" Ja Ja!
cartera, guantes,caritas, cuchara jaja ¿los piés no los compraste,son tuyos verdad?
un abrazo para tí y tu esposo y una caricia a Dalí!!!