June 17, 2010

Olimpia

Finally every cat can be portraited like Olimpia. All of them they behave like a princess or even king. Dreaming and sleeping is their major occupation...and their food will be served and legs will be prepared well to take a nap.
______________________________________________________________
(This is something crazy! Without remembering that Manet (Édouard) painted one day his Olympia too...I made this drawing. Thanks to Roberto! to remind me of that! It's so significant...the composition is quite similar...Olympia resting on her pillow, only my Olimpia is dressed :))) It made me so happy...and now this drawing means still more to me!
Muchas gracias Roberto!
This is why I love every comment that arrives on this blog...Thanks to all of you to share every day your thoughts with me and my creations!)

4 comments:

sandygrafik said...

Que lindo te ha quedado Kathy!! Me encanta!!

Laura Monedero said...

Todos los que conocen a Olimpia saben que la expresión de su cara es exactamente igual a la de la realidad. Gracias Kathy!!

Stefania said...

Mew gusta olimpia ... les invito todos a mi casa para beber juntos una copita de leche ... un abrazooo

roberto M. said...

Muy buena tu Olimpia, a partir de ahora habrá dos Olimpias, la de Manet, y la de Kathy.
No, fuera de broma, muy linda.