June 3, 2009

Adapt


The result of global warming on our cats at home...
These days don't know what's happening, I cannot use sunny colors, although the sun is here everyday, I cannot draw bigger than this little one...I' m stucked in my head from too many work, a too busy year...I need very urgent a huge break. The good news is that just that break is coming very soon and that my inspiration will grow a hundred miles faster a day once it will be July... My apologizes for my poor blogging and although thanks for them who write me all the time such nice words! Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Snezana said...

Oh Kathy,this is raelly funny subject!

Gillian said...

We just had a short & uncomfortable heat wave where I live, and I think this illustration represents exactly how my cats felt! Nice job.