March 30, 2010

The making of a 'gato'-drawing : #1

Thought it should be nice to share with all my friends and fans how I give birth to my drawings! After my sketch...-mostly immediatly on heavy watercolour paper - I paint all the lines with black ink and a little brush n°000. (I only can use it like one month and then the little hairs lost their best quality...so I have a little collection of them alright now:) This is the first step for me. Tomorrow ...the colours and the finishing touch. Hope you will watch this birth!:)
The drawing itself is all about me...I believed I lost my lovely ring with the name of my husband and our special date in it...I was behaving two days like a little girl, could cry and scream...and on the third day I discovered my little ring in my trousers...hm...those things happens all the time with me ;)

3 comments:

Marijke De Wagter said...

Een "behind the scenes" !!!

Anonymous said...

adorei o desenho...
adorei...

Beijos

leca

Ayala Art said...

I'm glad you found the ring! And thanks for sharing the WIP :o)