May 4, 2010

Jingle sock

No, I'm not losing my mind by drawing like crazy socks in all different stages and behaviours. But I wanted to share these ones while working and finishing a Christmas project. It's all so exciting to do, to draw, to see growing the story and images and above all to give life to a dream.
Sounds sooo creamy but it's all so nice to live for!

No estoy dibujando medias asi nomas, parece que me he vuelto loquita :)
Solo queria compartir estos dibujitos mientras que estoy trabajando y finalizando a un proyecto de Navidad. Es bonito para hacer, para dibujar y para ver que es possible realizar un sueño.
Estoy feliz de poder hacer lo que me gusta!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like an excitng project you're working on Kathy. I must say, my favourite sock picture is the relaxing one!xx