August 23, 2010

Back after all those party's!

Here I am again after a week without almost any drawing. It was sooo busy. Not only with work to do but even more things to celebrate. 17th of August we went to dinner and remembered our wedding day, already three years ago, the day after I was too lazy...( it's still vacation right here and today we started the LAST week of it! :) On thursday again a workshop in the museum...and on friday I was chasing giants in the city of Antwerp. Saturday again a delicious dinner at home of a cat-friend and sunday of course our big street-party with a workshop for kids in front of my house, a giant BBQ and the premiere of our beer Klaploper. A week full of nice happenings...and now back to zero on monday. Back to my drawingtable...I need it!

No comments: