October 30, 2012

The fall of the kingfisher


He is still somewhere...Mr. Kingfisher. 
And he will live forever after that one second I noticed him in the garden of my parents. 
The original watercolour has a new owner but you can still adopt a kingfisher as napkin or print. 
NAPKINS /// on THIS LINK in my Envelop-shop / 4 napkins for 19,99 euro
PRINTS /// in my ETSY SHOP or just send an e-mail if you wish a smaller print then A4
Contact me whenever on kathydewit@gmail.com
You need an extra autumn-shot! You can find that HERE!
******************
Hij vertoeft nog altijd ergens ...Mr. De IJsvogel
Voor eeuwig blijft hij verderleven in mijn gedachten na die ene seconde dat ik hem ontmoette in de tuin van mijn ouders. De originele aquarel woont al een tijdje bij een nieuwe eigenaar maar je kan Mr. De IJsvogel nog altijd adopteren in de vorm van
SERVETTEN /// via ENVELOP.EU / 4 stuks voor 19,99 euro
of PRINTS /// in mijn ETSY SHOP of per mail als je een kleiner formaat dan A4 zou wensen.
Stuur me een berichtje op kathydewit@gmail.com
En ben je nog niet in herfststemming? Dat vind je HIER!

No comments: