August 27, 2012

The return

6 weeks went so fast, I can't imagine the paradises I saw last weeks that all of them where 'real'.
Now we are totally back, let's say physically, the head and the heart will take their time to enter the Belgian world...I let them dream away and will see when they come finally home.

To leave a home to return to another home is a strange thing.
We are returning, we are returned and happy to be far from what I once was. That makes travelling so excited no? Let's take a tea and a cookie and battle that jetlag!

2 comments:

roberto M. said...

Hola Kathy!!!!Bienvenida!!!!
O yo debería haber dicho buen viaje!!! porque tú estabas más cerca hasta hace unos días. Yo entiendo que debe haber sido una experiencia fantástica, pero no me digas que no extrañabas un poco tu casa y todo lo que rodea tu vida, a mí me pasa, cuando viajo, por más bien que lo esté pasando, llega un momento en que quiero volver.!!!!
bueno, extrañé tus post y ver tus cosas repineadas en Pinterest :)))jaja. Ahora a sentarte en tu tablero y poco a poco volver a empezar. Y el Jetlag!!!!! bien, seguramente tendrás sueño a las 11 de la mañana y hambre a las 3 AM. me ha pasado de tener que levantarme a cocinar a las tres de la mañana!!! ja ja.
un beso y un abrazo para tí y tu esposo!!!!!

rossichka said...

It's nice to have a place, where to return. And you have two!:) As far as I have felt, your connection with Peru is very special. You've left a piece of your heart there, but also have brought something from "what you once were"...!
Welcome back, Kathy!:)